Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Break Out

It's spring break for me but I am still in Denver, which was not my idea of a fun vacation. The silver lining to my staying home was that I was able to visit the Denver Art Museum today where the only Yves Saint Laurent Retrospective in the United States is being held. I learned so much from the amazing exhibit of original classic designs. I have grown to appreciate and admire Yves Saint Laurent's philosophies on design. One being that fashion should make a woman feel confident no matter what. He believed in a woman's style, rather than the clothes that haute couture told her to wear. Saint Laurent designed his collections with a real woman's interest in mind.
My confidence is definitely fueled by my style. My new bold obsession is this red chiffon mullet skirt. It was perfect for a blustery day in the city.

null

null

null

null

null

null

null

null
photos taken by Anna Sutterer

0 comments: