Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Starry Eyed

A few nights ago one of my favorite musicians, Ellie Goulding, came to the wonderful city of Denver at the Ogden Theater. And my friend, Sandra and I were lucky enough to attend. I would have to say Ellie's style is effortlessly funky and chic. Not to mention her music is amazing and she puts on a great show. Just to make the night even better, one of my favorite magazines, Nylon, campaigned with Ellie Goulding on her tour. While we waited for the show to start we enjoyed putting on cute Nylon temporary tats and reading the latest issue of the mag. After the show we followed the crowd of "die-hard" Ellie fans to the side of the theater where the artist stealthily climbed into her get-away vehicle. We shouted her name as we continued to chase her van down Colfax. What a classic night.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
photo cred: Nylon Magazine
eclecticlook photography

0 comments: