Thursday, August 4, 2011

Bay Area Bliss

About an hour of traffic away from where I spent my elementary years; San Francisco was where I first fell in love with city living. Although I have always lived in a suburban environment, I would frequently travel into the city of California's bay area. As a kid my favorite place to go in San Fran. was Fisherman's Warf. I loved watching the sea lions at Pier 39 while eating saltwater taffy. That, to me, was San Francisco. But now that I'm a little bit older and wiser I found my favorite things to do in the city are exploring the eclectic neighborhoods and drinking a bowl (that's right i said bowl) of americano at a quaint french cafe. But that's not to say I don't get nostalgic and go back to visit the crazy street performers and talented artists of the Warf while enjoying some of that amazing taffy..I definitely do ;)
i love gumballssaltwater sweetnesstiny teacupbowl of americano2sparkly guystreet artist
eclecticlook photography

0 comments: