Sunday, July 10, 2011

Riding Solo

Photobucket
As I journey through my teenage years I have come to understand that every moment in my life exists just to improve my inner being. I have found joy in being an individual. Time away from friends and lack of a love life isn't always a bad thing. Of course I love all the people in my life but there's something so exciting in just getting to know myself. My inner artist and creative monster, if you will, has come out of hiding and getting to know it has been a blast and I can't wait to see where this knew passion will take me.

Next week I will be heading to where I spent my elementary years: California. Like every summer I will be exploring San Francisco and Los Angeles. This trip will be different from the past adventures of Disneyland and sandcastles. My palette has matured and what I am looking forward to now is the art galleries and university tours. My goal for this excursion is to artfully document these two beautiful cities and gain an understanding of the fashion and cultures within it.
eclecticlook photography

0 comments: