Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Spontaneity

It seems our go-to activity as 16 year olds is to just hop in a car with friends and just drive. We don't care where we end up. The other day I decided to take advantage of whatever backdrops the new environment gave me.
ccallieshoes
I love my new mary janes from Urban Outfitters!

fbapply

ccalliewrist
African beaded bracelet from Liberia

DSC_0067
Makeup applied by my "beauty expert" friend Sandra Kalavity

ccalliewalk

ccsandrabench

editedhand

Fell in love with this bench.

ccsandrawall

ccsandrahair

This has to be my favorite pic taken that day. The early evening lighting was perfect and created an awesome sun spot at the bottom of the shot.


ccsandranecklace



Thanks to my gorgeous and photogenic friend Sandra, the day turned out to be more productive then usual.

0 comments: